Waterproof Mirrorless System Camera Case 451 is designed for compact system, mirrorless, and interchangeable lens cameras.
Fits most Compact System cameras, and smaller Bridge cameras. The following cameras all fit: Nikon J1 & 2, Olympus PL & PM, Panasonic GF5 & 6, GX1, Sony NEX 3, 5 & 6. Now you can take your camera to the craziest places and bring home quality images. Safe in the knowledge that your valuable camera is completely protected from mud or water. Key Features: Sea kayaking, snorkeling or river rafting, this case leaves you worry-free, allowing you to get on with it whatever the weather. You can get great shots through the acrylic lens. Even underwater. (Note: the lens is permanently attached, do not attempt to remove!) Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material. It’ll float with your camera in it. Also protects from dust, dirt and sand. Supplied with 3 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates. It’s guaranteed submersible to 15ft / 5m for 30 mins (IPX8 – the highest waterproofing level). Full 5-Year Warranty.
Use your camera safely at the beach, on the boat, or in the pool. Even underwater!
What’s so special about this case?
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet. And yes, even underwater!
- Don’t just take our word for it.
- It features a tough acrylic lens for top-quality photos and extra protection
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof so you can take your camera safely to the beach (Sand destroys even more cameras than water)
- It comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
The case is designed for cameras like this.
What else do I need to know?
- Your camera should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Note: the lens on the case is permanently attached – do not attempt to remove!
Is this the right size for my camera?
- Your zoom lens must have a diameter of less than 80mm/3.1in to fit
- Check out the Size Guide at the top of the page. It lists most cameras and tells you which Aquapacs fit them best.
This is the maximum size of device that will fit:
How waterproof is it?
IPX 8, Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
Colour: Cool gray with gray shoulder strap
Materials: TPU with optically-clear acrylic lens
Weight: Case: 6.0oz / 171g; Shoulder strap: 2.0oz / 56g
Country of Origin: Made in the UK.