APZ Multifunctional 550 Paracord, Type III – SurvivorCord
APZ Multifunctional 550 Paracord, Type III – SurvivorCord is a High Quality 4 mm survival paracord, has seven individual 3-ply braided Nylon yarns (strands) plus 4 survival strands.
- High-quality Nylon achieves a tensile strength of 760 lbf (pound-force). The 7x 3-Ply Nylon strands are UV resistant, mold resistant, and pre-shrunk to make sure that there is no shrinkage or deterioration in the elements. One core strand is twisted with RED jute. You may use the red jute to make a fishing lure or mark the trail.
- FISHING LINE – clear, 25 lb., high-strength mono-filament fishing line that can be used to not only fish in both fresh water and salt water, but can also be used to bind rudimentary tools.
- The waterproof FIRE-TINDER strand is made from paraffin-impregnated waterproof twisted fiber jute, and it is completely odorless! We have soaked it underwater for hours, and we were still able to start a roaring fire with it, with just a few quick sparks from a fire-steel. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market. Even in a downpour, a couple sparks start the fire right up.
- SNARE WIRE – A single strand of 30 AWG cooper alloy that is reasonably strong, extremely well conductive, and non-magnetic. Perfect for small snares, conductive wire, antennas, extensions for antennas, and other ingenious survival ideas.
- RED JUTE (twisted with one core strand) – great for making a fishing lure, using as a trail mark
- Cord thickness: 4 mm
- Breaking strength: 3397.9N / 760 lbf
- Available colours: OD green
- Weight: 300 g / 100 ft.
- Made in China
Available in 25ft / 7.6 m, 50 ft / 15 m or 100ft / 30 m