Aquapac TrailProof Drybag is made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks you experience on the trail. Acid green colour (some say yellow!) means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it stops the bag from getting quite so hot in the sun.
Aquapac TrailProof Drybag has reinforced roll over closure, which allows you to get a great waterproof seal. Conviniently, these bags have a flat bottom, which will allow them to stand up. The simple roll over and buckle closure also creates a grab handle for when you are on the go.
Perfect for: rafting, travel, base camp, sailing and expedition use.
Available in 7L, 15L and 25L sizes
- This is our range of TrailProof™ heavyweight vinyl waterproof drybags.
- These are tough and simple ditty bags which allow you to pack and go, wherever you need to go. Brilliant for watersports, paddling, sailing and expedition use.
- A much simpler design than our Lightweight range, they’re designed to be a simple and affordable option for outdoor sports.
- They’re made from tough 500D vinyl to withstand all the knocks you experience on the trail.
- It’s really simple to seal them – just roll the top down 3 times.
- The bright acid green colour (some say yellow!) means you can easily spot your gear amongst everyone else’s, and it stops the bag from getting quite so hot in the sun.
- You can depend on Aquapac’s manufacturing quality – we’ve been selling premium-quality waterproof bags for over 30 years.
- Colour: Lime
- H 28cm x W 16cm, 195g (7 LITRE)
- H 33cm x W 22cm, 315g (15 LITRE)
- H 50cm x W 24cm, 390g (25 LITRE)