Simple and elegant, Grilliput provides maximum experience for minimalists. Form and function are harmonized in our high-quality, German-designed portable grill that can be easily broken down to stow compactly. UCO uses only top quality stainless steel for durability. The Grilliput is completely dishwasher-safe and allows backpackers, boaters and other outdoor minimalists to take charcoal grilling with them wherever they go. Weight 19.8 ounces (560g).
- Collapsible grill is perfect size to grill food for 2-3 people.
- Constructed from durable stainless steel.
- Cleaning groove for soiled grill bars.
- Grill parts fit inside stainless steel tube for easy and compact storage.
- Bail for hanging in storage.
- Includes 1 thick tube with a stopper, 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove, 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads, 10 grill rods, 4 grill feet.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions-packed: 11.4″ x 0.9″ (29 cm x 2.2 cm diameter)
Dimensions-bbq area: 9.1″ x 10.2″ (23 cm x 26 cm)
Weight: 19.8 oz. (560 g)
CARE & INSTRUCTIONS
Grilliput is suitable for dishwashers.
In case of heavy soiling, scour with Scothbrite (grit size 400) in the grinding direction.
To care for Grilliput, occasionally apply a spray-on stainless steel cleaner and wipe off with a clean soft cloth.
Unscrew the stainless steel tube and remove all the grill elements:
- 1 thick tube with a stopper
- 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove
- 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads
- 10 grill rods
- 4 grill feet
Place both tubes with the threaded holes for the feet facing upwards. The holes of the thick tube and the grooves of the thin tube must be opposite each other.
The outer grill rods with a thread are pushed through the thin tube and fixed to the thick tube with an initial single turn.
Screw the stopper back on to the thick tube (to avoid it being lost).
Insert the 10 grill rods.
Screw the outer grill rods with the hooks fully into the thick tube.
Screw the 4 grill feet tight.
Turn the grill over and you’re ready to use it.