The Nitecore LR60 Lanter is the upgrade from the LR50. It is a slim profile portable lantern that pushes out up to 280 lumens of high CRI light perfect for camping and outdoor activities. The LR60 comes with three different brightness settings which can be adjusted to multiple illumination directions to provide you just the right amount of light in any situation as well as saving power. Stand it on a table and use the forward lighting while reading or napping, or use the handy hanging loop or magnetic base and position the LR60 wherever you please.
USB-C Rechargeable Power bank
The LR60 is much more than just a lantern. When equipped with two Nitecore 21700 batteries, the LR60 can be your mobile power station! It comes with a USB output port to charge your electronic devices like iPhones, Androids, tablets, batteries, and more. Upgraded to USB-C, the LR60 can recharge in no time with QC quick charge technology. No 21700? No problem, it even accepts 18650 batteries. You can even use the lantern while charging it at the same time.
Input Port: USB-C (QC Compatible, not compatible with PD USB-C to USB-C input)
Output Port: USB-A (QC Compatible)
Durable Outdoor Companion
The LR60 is constructed from durable fire-retarded polycarbonate materials yielding an impact resistance of up to one meter. Additionally, the lantern is rated IP66 water resistance protecting it from light rain and splashes. Weighing under five ounces with a sleek modern design, the LR60 is the best mobile, all-in-one solution for lighting and power for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Utilizes 9 x high CRI LEDs (CRI-90, Color Temperature: 4000-4500K) with a max output of 280 lumens
- Integrated intelligent USB charging and discharging management system to be used as portable power bank with a max input and output power of 18W
- USB-C input port with QC fast charge
- 3 brightness levels and 2 special modes available
- Multiple illuminable direction settings available
- Highly translucent PC diffuser allowing all light source to be well distributed
- A power indicator indicates the remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage
- Recommended to be powered by one or two 21700 Li-ion batteries and compatible with 18650 and CRI23 batteries
- Automatic detection of the battery level and automatic adoption of the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protective circuits
- Location Indication function
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output up to 150 hours
- Magnetic base and hanger equipped for multiple environments
- Body made from durable and fire-retardant PC materials
- IP66 rated
Impart resistant to 1 meter
Max Output: 280 Lumens
Max Beam Distance: 28m
Max Beam Intensity: 54 cd
Max Runtime: 150 h 0 m / 6.25 d
LED: HIGH CRI LED
Special Modes: Location Beacon, SOS
Beam color: White light, High CRI
Weight: 136 g / 4.80 oz
Dimensions: 129.3mm×60.7mm×31.2mm (5.09″×2.39″×1.23″)
Activity: Outdoor/Camping, emergency, maintenance, EDC
Supported Batteries: 1×21700, 2×21700, 1×18650, 2×18650, 2×CR123, 4×CR123. Batteries are not included.
Warranty: 5-year Nitecore Manufacturer Warranty
There are no reviews yet.