Sawyer MINI Water Filtration System SP128
Our lightest and most versatile personal water filtration system, the Sawyer MINI weighs just 2 ounces, fits in the palm of your hand, and provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration. The MINI removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli. Moreover, it removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium), and removes 100% of microplastics.
Attach the easy-to-use Sawyer MINI to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from a water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable water and soda bottles.
- The Sawyer MINI is certified for 0.1 micron filtration, meaning there is no pore size larger than 0.1 micron in size. This makes it impossible for harmful bacteria (like salmonella or leptospirosis), protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, and Salmonella typhi to pass through the filter.
- All Sawyer water filters meet or exceed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended removal rates.
- Rated up to 100,000 filtered gallons of water, the award-winning MINI is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted to kitting out your emergency go bag.
- The Sawyer MINI can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. We recommend backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
- The MINI’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate.
- Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water.
- In addition to the added versatility of being able to be used on any standard 28 mm threaded bottle or pouch, the Sawyer MINI filter provides higher levels of water filtration while also outlasting other personal filters on the market.
How to use
Simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle.
You can also drink directly from water sources with the included straw. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline on hydration packs (sold separately).