With the SWAT-T Tourniquet you can treat a variety of injuries, minor to life-threatening. The SWAT-T™ is being carried by Military (Conventional and Special Operations medical and non-medical personnel), EMS, Law Enforcement Officers, Federal Agents, and prepared civilians.
Moreover, many outdoors enthusiasts carry SWAT-T as a pressure dressing, all-purpose wrap, multi-purpose survival accessory, and, of course, hemorrhage device (tourniquet).
Hint 1: It is also the same multifunction trauma care device that you may use to create a snare, create a hawaiian sling, patch a kayak, mend a ski boot binding, patch a leaking fire hose on a fire scene, and mend a boot (sole separating on rugged hike).
Hint 2: It is also the same low cost and light weight device that has saved pediatric, adult, and canine patients after failures of other leading commercial tourniquets.
- Ease of application is one of the greatest benefits of the SWAT-T. Literally, individuals can effectively apply it in seconds with little to no prior training. Simply SWAT– Stretch, Wrap, And Tuck.
- Innovative, ultra-compact, lightweight hemorrhage device
- Use SWAT-T as a tourniquet, pressure dressing or elastic bandage
- Furthemore, the bandage has imprinted instructions as a tension reference guide for quick and easy application
- As well, in survival situation create a snare, create a Hawaiian sling, patch a kayak, mend a ski boot binding, patch a leaking fire hose on a fire scene, and mend a boot
Available Formats (Colours): Black – Tactical / Orange
Dimensions: 10.2 x 137.2 cm (4 x 54″)
Weight: 113 g
Made in the USA