TruArc™ 15 mirrored compasses feature an inclinometer for measuring apparent tree heights and gauging avalanche danger and can be used as a sighting tool for even more accurate headings. TruArc™ Global Needle system and tool-less declination compensation ensures worldwide compatibility.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- TruArcTM Global Needle,
- Inch/Metric scale
- 1 degree resolution
- Tool-free declination adjustment
- Dual Inclinometer function
- Additional map grid lines for quick orientation
- Sighting mirror
- Ergonomic base plate with map magnifier.
- Made in the USA
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 18.4 x 6.6 x 1.8 cm
- WEIGHT: 102 g (3.6 ounces )