Aquatabs water purification tablets kill bacteria, viruses & giardia-makes water safe for drinking, brushing teeth, cooking and washing fruits, vegetables and produce. No unpleasant taste or colour. Iodine free! Active ingredient (per tablet)is 8.5 mg US EPA approved Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (NaDCC) equivalent to 5mg/L free available chlorine. Bilingual package.
Aquatabs are an internationally recognized water purification tablets that have been tried and tested in a wide range of water sources around the globe. The tablets are a safe, simple, iodine-free water purification tablets that will protect your health when faced with suspect water at home or abroad, ideal to purify water for camping, hiking, boating and international travel.
Effective against Travellers’ Diarrhea, Giardia, faecal coliforms, Cholera, Typhoid, dysentery and many other waterborne diseases including Hepatitis A & E and Salmonella.
US manufactured active ingredient. US EPA certified active ingredient. NSF 60 certified. No unpalatable taste and odour. Iodine free. Manufactured to rigorous ISO 9001:2008 standards. Manufacturer Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified.
Features and Specifications
- Contains 50 tablets. In normal use with clear water, each tablet treats 1L. Cloudy water or water containing organic material, may require an additional tablet.
- Requires 30 minute contact time with water.
- No odour, nor colour, and will not stain plastic bottles.
- Contains sodium dichloroisocyanurate (source of chlorine), certified to NSF / ANSI Standard 60.
- Approved and used by international aid agencies including: NATO, WHO, Unicef, International Red Cross, Medecins Sans Frontieres, and Oxfam.