The Frontier Pro Ultralight Filter has earned the stamp of approval from backpackers, preppers, and survivalists alike. Minimal weight, quality design and maximum connectivity are the signature features of this filter. Improved to include a replaceable GRN Line bacteria-grade filter, the Frontier Pro offers a robust 2 oz. defense against the common culprits that cause waterborne illnesses.
- Replaceable GRN Line bacteria Filter with up to 500 ml/minute flow rate
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold, and mildew within the filter media
- Connects to bottles, bladders, and gravity flow systems
- Includes 3 pre-filters to extend filter life
- Filters 50 gallons/filter
- Weighs 2.5 oz (71 g)
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
Frontier GRN Line filtration is achieved using our unique 2 stage Electro-Positive Absorption Technology. The replacable pre-filter disk removes larger particles, then the final charged micro-glass fibers “pull” organisms as small as bacteria out of the water stream while still maintaining high flow rates and low pressure drops. GRN Line filters have been thoroughly tested by independent laboratories and are proven to consistently remove protozoan cysts, and bacteria to ANSI/NSF – 53 and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. The addition of sub-micron carbon particles into the filter media increases the absorptive capability required to reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF – 42 standards. Frontier GRN Line filters provide superior biological protection, high flows, and long service life in a compact, lightweight, and easy to use cartridge.