APZ Survival Bracelet, with Fire Starter and Thermometer, Camo, up to 8.5-Inch wrist size.
APZ Survival Bracelet is MIL-SPEC Type III Paracord 550 braided into a convenient bracelet for use in emergency situations. The bracelet lock is composed of the combination of a ferrocerium rod and striker steel ring. Wearing this bracelet will guaranty that you will be able to make a fire outdoors under any circumstances, even if you have lost all your gear.
Furthermore, the bracelet has braided-in robber casing with incased button thermometer that shows the temperature in °F. You may remove the thermometer and incase a standard 20 mm button compass instead.
APZ Survival Bracelet has the most versatile design. No plastic buckles, clips or other plastic parts, which may break in cold weather. It is very durable, functional, and must have item for any adventurer who enters the wilderness.
- Easy to unravel and use
- Durable, secure lock composed of the combination of the ferrocerium rod and and the striker steel ring.
- Braided-in robber case with button 20 mm thermometer
- 8 feet of MIL-SPEC Type III Paracord 550
- Colour: Camo
- Fits most wrist sizes, up to 8.5″
- Weight: 30 g
- Tease out the threads from core for fishing lines, sewing threads and more.