TruArc™ 20 mirrored compasses feature an inclinometer for measuring apparent tree heights and gauging avalanche danger and can be used as a sighting tool for even more accurate headings. Pro features include internal vial inclinometer and lid inclinometer that is ideal for advanced navigation, snow-safety, search & rescue, or scientific field work. TruArc™ Global Needle system and tool-less declination compensation ensures worldwide compatibility. Made in the USA in Riverton, Wyoming.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use worldwide.
- Inch/millimeter scales for accurate and effective map work.
- 1 degree resolution
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north.
- Romer scales provide maximum accuracy of latitude and longitude for easy integration with handheld GPS unit.
- Dual Inclinometer function
- Dual azimuth ring includes reverse azimuth.
- Additional map grid lines for quick orientation
- Sighting mirror and sighting line integrated into the cover. Align for the most accurate bearings, whether taking or following a bearing.
- Bubble level for absolute precision readings; keeping the compass level (not the needle level) is a critical aspect for taking an accurate bearing.
- Clinometer with 2˚ resolution for measuring slope angle or gauging heights of passes, peaks or trees.
- Ergonomic base plate with map magnifier.
- Made in the USA
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 10.4 x 6.3 x 2.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 102 g