The Nitecore HC60 V2 is specially designed for Outdoor Activities. It is upgraded to provide a maximum output of 1200 lumens with beam throw at 130 meters. applications. A 100° wide range flood optic system ideally covers the field of view of human eyes.
The newly designed rubber pad ensures perfect fit to the back side of the head with upgraded comfort. Moreover, the silicone strip on the inner side of the headband directs sweat away from the eyes, preventing irritation caused by sweat ingression, While preventing the headband from slipping.
The concealed USB-C charging port is effectively protected against the complex outdoor environment. The Nitecore HC60 V2 automatically ceases the charging process upon completion to protect the battery and the headlamp.
High capacity 18650 Li-ion battery (3400mAh) included with the headlamp allows for a consistent usage of 28 Days on ULTRALOW mode. Also, the light is compatible with 2 x CR123/RCR123 batteries.
- Utilizes an OSRAM P9 LED with a max output of 1,200 lumens
- Max peak beam intensity of 4,240cd and max throw of 130 meters
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and “Precision Digital Optics Technology” (PDOT)
- Powered by X 18650 or 2 X CR123 batteries with a max runtime of 680 hours
- One switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- The power indicator beneath the switch indicates the remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (+0.1V)
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Wide range flood optic system of 100° illumination angle specially designed for outdoor applications
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- 180° adjustable tilt angle
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA IlI military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof rating in accordance with IPX7
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
Max Output: 1200 Lumens
Max Beam Distance: 130 m
Beam Intensity 4240 cd
Max Runtime: 680 h 0 m / 28.33 d
OSRAM P9 LED
Battery: 1 × 18650, 2 × CR123
Special Modes: Location Beacon, SOS, Strobe
Beam color: White light
Activity: Gear, Outdoor/Camping
Weight: 70 g / 2.47 oz
Batteries: One rechargeable Nitecore 18650 Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries.
Included: NL1834 3400 mAh rechargeable battery, USB-C charging cable, Lanyard, Clip, Spare O-ring
Warranty: 5-year Nitecore Manufacturer Warranty