Nitecore TM20K High Lumen Flashlight, 20000 Lm
NITECORE TM20K At-A-Glance
- Max output of 20,000 Lumens
- Built-in 9,600mAh rechargeable battery
- USB-C Quick Charging
- CNC Machined Unibody Design
- Strobe, Spotlight, and Floodlight modes
- Lockable to prevent accidental usage
The NITECORE TM20K is the brightest of the Tiny Monster series, yet still remains a compact handheld size thanks to new technology and improved design. This high performance flashlight is a true factotum of illumination with 19 LEDs for a powerful 20,000 lumen max that is astonishing output and cut through 317 yards of the darkness. The TM20K can be used for anything from outdoor activities, industrial uses, self-preservation through active threat mitigation, search and rescue.
9600mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery
The TM20K has a rechargeable 9600mAh Li-ion battery built-in. The TM20K is USB-C rechargeable, and comes with a charging cable included. It is even capable of quick charge (QC) technology to speed up the charging process. When the light is connected to a QC power source, the battery status indicator will blink rapidly and the light will be fully charged in 4.5 hours. Finally, the TM20K comes standard with all of the advanced features you expect on NITECORE flashlights such as IP68 rated waterproof, advanced thermal regulation, mode memory, and lockout mode.
The TM20K features a dual switch design for quick and easy manipulation. The toggle switch can lock the TM20K for transport or carry, set it to daily mode for constant illumination, or tactical mode for momentary illumination. The large dual paddle switch provides instant turbo on one side and instant strobe on the other. The mode switch is used to cycle through brightness settings while the light is on including the dedicated floodlight mode, or spotlight mode. The perfect light for any situation.
The Included 21700i Series Battery enables a highly efficient output by minimizing the loss of power due to internal resistance. Also, this battery features dual way output with positive and negative polarities at both ends and a high energy density. It is a patent product developed by NITECORE.
- Utilizes 19 x CREE XP-L2 LEDS with a max output of 20,000 lumens
- Max peak beam intensity of 22,200cd and max throw of 290 meters
- Lightweight, rigid and fast cooling tube built from unibody CNC technology
- Built-in 2 × 21700 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (9,600mAh in total)
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C charging port
- Ambidextrous tactical buttons specially designed for tactical activities
- Interchangeable STROBE READY™ (Patent No. ZL201 320545349.4) and TurboReady™ settings
- STROBE Mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output up to 13 hours
- Integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA Ill military grade hard anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1 meter
- Tail stand capability
Max Output: 20000 Lumens
Max Beam Distance: 290 m
Beam Intensity (Max): 22200 cd
Max Runtime: 13 hr
LED: 19 x CREE XP-L2 LEDs
Battery: Built-in Rechargeable Li-Ion
Special Modes: Strobe
Length: 145.5 mm / 5.73 in
Head Size: 50 mm / 1.97 in
Activity: Hunting, Search, Outdoor/Camping, SAR(search and rescue)
Weight: 422 g / 14.89 oz
- Nitecore TM20K with battery
- USB-C Charging Cable
Warranty: 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
Adventure Pro Zone –
You don’t have to read the manual to know that the TM20K is going to be a massive 20,000 lumens!
This is a pretty exciting light. Nitecore have been known for making high-quality flashlights for over a decade and their “TM” range has been around for almost as long. The TM20K is extra special. Not just because of the astounding lumen rating but also because of its size and form factor. It follows in the footsteps of their EC4, which used 2 cells next to each other, which fills the gap between more pocketable single cell lights and much bigger soda can or soup can style lights.