UST Reusable Heat Pack is a temporary warming tool for whenever you need an extra heat source. Whether at home or when you’re out in the elements, this Reusable Heat Pack delivers time and again!
Provides up to two hours of heat
Heats up to 130° F (54° C) in just 15 seconds
Sodium acetate and water solution begins to warm by bending the metal activation disk inside the hand warmer
When heat runs out, warmer can be rejuvenated with boiling water
Environmentally friendly – Can be reused over and over again
Item # 20-12122
Packaging: Peggable Box
Pack Dimensions: 16 cm x 12 cm x 1 cm
Weight: 350 g
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Press metal button disc hand warmer with finger until it “clicks” and liquid starts to crystallize.
- Massage hand warmer until completely crystallized.
- Apply hand warmer to desired area.
- Insulate hand warmer in a towel or cloth material for longer lasting heat.
- Bring pot of water to a rolling boil. Then lower heat down to a slow simmer.
- Carefully place hand warmer in simmering water.
- Keep hand warmer in simmering water until crystals completely dissolve and liquid turns clear (approx. 15 minutes).
- Carefully remove hand warmer and allow to cool to room temperature before next use.
- If heat pack re-crystallizes after boiling, re-boil until crystals are completely dissolved.