Silky F-180 Professional Folding Saw, Large Teeth, 180 mm blade
- PORTABLE FOLDING HANDSAW: This professional handsaw combines superior performance and ergonomics with high-quality design. The fiberglass polypropylene handle is easy to grip, and the blade folds down easily, so you can store the entire handsaw in your pocket, glove compartment, or toolbox.
- A VARIETY OF USES: You can use this versatile blade for a number of jobs, including pruning, trimming, and maintaining your lawn or garden. No matter the work you have to do, whether it be hard or delicate, this blade makes the perfect addition to your tool collection. Add this handsaw to your toolkit today for effective sawing
- LIGHTWEIGHT BLADE: This carbon-steel blade attachment was designed to be light enough to provide a smooth cut through harder objects without the teeth catching or getting stuck partway through. With this high-quality blade, you can complete difficult jobs far more effectively than with an average saw blade.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: This saw blade is made with high-quality SK4 high-carbon steel that is 1.3 mm thick. The blade’s teeth were taper-ground and impulse-hardened to further improve its cutting capabilities. The blade itself is 180 mm (7″) in length, with 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm).
- JAPANESE CUTTING TECHNOLOGY: The high-quality and smooth-cutting design provides you with an unmatched cutting experience. Through impulse-hardening technology, the blade’s teeth are harder than a regular file and can last up to three times longer than non-hardened blade teeth.
180 mm blade length
7.5 teeth per 30 mm (6.4 teeth per inch) teeth configuration
240 grams operating weight; 330 grams (0.8 pounds) weight with carrying case
Clear plastic hinged carrying case for storage and carrying is included
Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Made in Japan
Teeth per inch (tip): 6.4
Blade Length: 180 mm
Dimensions: 42 x 6 x 2 cm
Weight: 170 g
Material: Fiberglass polypropylene handle, Steel blade
Metal: SK-4 High Carbon Steel
Blade Thickness, mm: 1.3