Have fun playing card games and learn survival skills at the same time with the Survival Tips Playing Cards with Knot Tips, featuring tips on how to tie essential knots and other wilderness survival facts. Each numbered card features a different survival tip (navigation, fire starting, shelter building, and more), and each face card features illustrations and descriptions of how to tie a variety of knots.
This durable, water resistant deck of cards withstands wear-and-tear for long-term use, and comes in a convenient plastic case that keeps the cards dry in wet conditions. The deck also includes two Joker cards and two In Case of Emergency cards that can be filled out and left with someone prior to your departure.
• Entertaining and educational deck of playing cards with wilderness survival and knot tying tips
• Numbered card feature survival tips — navigation, fire starting, shelter building, and more
• Face cards with illustrations and descriptions of how to tie a variety of knots; includes two Joker cards and two in case of emergency cards
• Water resistant cards come in convenient plastic case for protection from elements and easy storage
• Both entertaining and educational
Item #: 20-02700-08
Dimensions: LxWxD: 89.9 x 63.5 x 12.7 mm (3.5” x 2.50” x 0.50”)
Weight: 120 g (4.2 oz) with batteries
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty