The UST Micro SparkWheel Fire Starter is a super light and compact fire starter that generates sparks even in cold, wet, and windy conditions. An essential part of your emergency kit, it’s designed to spark hundreds of times.
Made of high-quality brass, it can be easily used one-handed and the adjustable tension spring ensures a hot spark every time. It includes a compact, waterproof storage tube and three replacement flints. Weighing just 0.4 ounces (10 grams) with case, it measures 2.1 x 0.9 x 0.6 (52 x 24 x 16 mm) in the case and 1.5 x 0.4 x 0.3 inches (38 x 11 x 8 mm) on its own. It’s backed by a two-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
This unique fire-starting tool is an essential part of your backpack or emergency kit.
• Ultra-lightweight, reliable fire starter generates sparks in any weather conditions; easy one-handed use
• Made of high-quality brass; designed to spark hundreds of times
• Includes compact, waterproof storage tube with 3 replacement flints
• Ideal for camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, emergency preparedness, and more
• Works great with UST Light-Me Tinder or Wet Fire Tinder
• Designed to spark hundreds of times
Item #: 20-02032-02
Colour / Finish: Brass
Dimensions: Sparkwheel Only – LxWxD: 38 x 11 x 8 mm (1.5” x 0.4” x 0.3”); In Case – LxWxD: 52 x 24 x 16 mm (2.1” x 0.9” x 0.6”)
Weight: 10 g (0.4 oz) with case
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty