No first aid kit should be without a high-quality cravat like the CamoVat Camouflage Triangular Bandage by McNett Tactical. This essential piece of medical gear can be used as a sling, swath, absorbent wrap, bandage, padding, tourniquet, joint wrap or bandana. Furthermore, with an antimicrobial treatment which prevents the growth of mold and mildew, you can leave this cravat stuffed in your ruck or aid pack without worry.
In addition, featuring an ACU camouflage pattern and water repellent fabric the CamoVat cravat is the perfect addition to your emergency supplies. Make sure your emergency kit or go bag is stocked with necessary medical gear like the CamoVat Cravat Camouflage Triangular Bandage by McNett Tactical.
- Triangular bandage in ACU camouflage pattern; can be used as a sling, bandage, tourniquet, or bandana
- Treated fabric prevents mold and mildew growth; allows you to leave in your ruck or aid pack without worry
- Perfect addition to emergency supply kits; folds down to a convenient compact size
- Measures 37-Inch x 37-Inch x 52-Inch; made in USA.
- Fabric is water repellent; kit contains two safety pins
- Quality field tested to help you in during your outdoor situations
- Easy to use and transport
- Built for the most extreme situations
- Cravat/Triangular Bandage in ACU Camouflage Pattern. Water Repellent Fabric
- Antimicrobial Treatment Prevents Mold and Mildew. Multifunctional: Sling, Swath, Bandage, Padding, Tourniquet, Ankle or Joint Wrap, Bandanna
- Includes Two Safety Pins
- Perfect Addition to Emergency Supply Kits
- Cravat Measures 37” x 37” x 52”