The long awaited upgrade to Fenix’s best selling headlamp, the Fenix HM50R V2.0 has everything you have come to love plus added performance and new features. Super small and light weight, this headlamp can now blast a maximum 700 lumens 377ft. The included 16340 rechargeable li-ion battery is USB Type-C rechargeable, and the headlamp includes a battery level indicator so you will always know the battery’s status. Use the red light mode for up close tasks or to preserve your night vision, and use the red flash as a signaling device. Dustproof, waterproof and impact resistant to 2 meters, this little headlamp is tough enough to hang with the big boys, but won’t weigh you down on those long backcountry trips.
- Cree XP-G3 S4 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 16340 rechargeable LI-ion battery.
- Quickly detachable to use as a right angle flashlight.
- White and Red light.
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Easy operation with only 1 switch
- Can be used as a mini flashlight
- Reverse polarity protection to guard against improper battery insertion
- Sweat-channeling, reflective headband
- Capable of withstanding temperatures down to -40º (CR123’s ONLY)
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- P68 rating – underwater up to 6.6 feet/2 meters and dust proof
Headlamp Size (including the lamp holder):
Length: 64 mm
Width: 36 mm
Height: 32 mm
78 g including battery and headband
One 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery (Included) or one CR123A lithium battery
ARB-L16-700P Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, spare O-ring
5-year Fenix Canada warranty on headlamp, 1 year warranty on the included battery.