Fenix PD35 V3 Flashlight
The new and upgraded Fenix PD35 V3 flashlight is destined to continue to be one of Fenix’s most popular models. With vastly improved performance, the new PD35 V3.0 can blast an amazing 1700 lumens a total distance of 1,171 feet. (357m). The PD35 V3.0 is powered by a single 18650 rechargeable battery (included), or can operate on two disposable CR123A’s. This flashlight has a runtime of 230 hours when using the 5 lumen Eco mode. Boot-up battery level indicator lets you always know the battery’s status. On/off and momentary on are activated with the tail switch and six lighting modes are selected with the side switch. Compact and built-tough with an IP68 dustproof and waterproof rating, this flashlight is perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity.
- 1700 lumens maximum output
- Luminus SFT40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Rechargeable battery included
- Turbo – 1700 Lumens/1.4 hours/357m
- High – 600 Lumens/2.5 hours/216m
- Med – 150 Lumens/8.5 hours/109m
- Low – 50 Lumens/26.4 hours/63m
- Eco – 5 Lumens/230 hours/20m
- Strobe – 1700 Lumens
- Battery level indicator
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the side switch.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- A6061-T6 Aluminum body
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Length: 5.28″ (134 mm)
Body: 0.9″ (23mm)
Head: 1.0″ (25.4mm)
Weight: 2.95 oz. (83.5g) excluding battery
Batteries: One rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix.
Included: ARB-L18-2600U Li-ion USB rechargeable battery, Micro USB charging cable, Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring
Warranty: 5-year from Fenix Canada