HIKER Hybrid Survival Kit, IFAK + ISK – 140 Items
This Hiker Hybrid Survival Kit packed in 15D Nylon, silicone coated fabric bag. It is lightweight, waterproof, and durable. The kit contains high quality first aid supplies, wilderness survival tools and accessories. Considering extremely reach content, the kit remains light and compact.
The Hybrid survival kit is perfect for 3-5 days backpacking trip, for scouting and hunting, or even for a travel. Also, the weight is only 520 g.
Tip: Unbox the included knife to release more space in the bag for extra gear of your choice.
The Hiker Hybrid survival Kit Includes (140 items)
- APZ HIKER First Aid Kit, IFAK – 52 items, Ultralight, Waterproof, Puncture-resistant package
- APZ HIKER Survival Kit, IFAK – Ultralight, Waterproof
- APZ Water Purification Kit, Waterproof
- Smith & Wesson SWPRO-BK Lightweight Folder. Blade material. – 440C Carbon steel. Includes Hex Key to disassemble / assemble knife.
- Blow Fire Tube, telescopic.
FIRST AID KIT SUPPLY LIST (52 items)
Cuts & Wound care / Blister treatment
(2) Triple antibiotic ointments
(4) LORIS™ Alcohol prep pads
(2) LORIS™ Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Antiseptic Towelettes
(2) LORIS™ 10% PVP-I antiseptic swab
(1) Coviden™ Kendall™ Adhesive Remover Wipe
(1) Gauze Pad, 12-ply, Sterile – 10 x 10 cm (4” x 4”)
(2) Gauze Pad, 12-ply, Sterile – 5.1 x 5.1 cm (2” x 2”)
(1) Telfa™ Premium Non-Adherent Pad, Sterile – 5.1 x 7.6 cm (2” x 3”)
(3) Sterile Butterfly Skin Closure Strip, Medium, 5 cm (2 “)
(3) Curity™ Premium Flexible Fabric Bandages 2.5 x 7.6 cm (1″ x 3″)
(2) 3M Nexcare™ Comfort Stretchy Fabric Adhesive Bandages 1.9 x 7.6 cm (3/4″x 3″)
(1) 3M Nexcare™ Active Waterproof Adhesive Bandages with Cushions 2.6 x 7.6 cm (11/16″x 3″)
(2) 3M Nexcare™ Active Waterproof Adhesive Bandages with Cushions 2.2 x 2.8 cm (7/8″x 1-1/8″)
(1) Curity™ Premium Flexible Extra Large Fabric bandage 5.1 x 9.5 cm (2″ x 4″)
(1) Curity™ Premium Sterile Fabric Fingertip Bandage; 5.1 x 5.5 cm (2″ x 1-3/4″)
(1) Curity™ Premium Sterile Fabric Knuckle Bandages
(1) Surgical Tape, Clear Plastic, 1.27 cm x 4.6 m
(1) First Aid response card
Burn/Sting Relief & Prevention
(2) Sting Relief towelettes – AfterBite
(1) WaterJel™ Cool Jel topical cooling gel for temporary pain relief of minor burns, cools and soothes.
(1) Croc Bloc Sunscreen Lotion Packet SPF 30 (10 ml)
(2) Aspirin 2-packs
(2) APAP Pain Relief (Non-Aspirin, Acetaminophen 500 mg, equal to Extra-Strong Tylenol) 2-packs
(2) Ibuprofen 200 mg, equal to Advil, Anti-Inflammatory, 2-Pack
(1) Medi-Lyte (electrolyte replacement) 2-pack
(1) Diamode (diarrhea relief, equal to Imodium) 1-pack
(1) SafeCross Compress Bandage 5.1 x 5.1 cm, Sterile. (Used to stop minor wounds bleeding without the need for separate gauze pads and gauze bandage rolls)
(1) Compact Latex Tourniquet
Instruments and cleansers
(1) Splinter-OUT, individually wrapped. – Not shown on the picture – Enables the removal of splinters with minimal discomfort and complete sterility.
(3) Safety Pins (Large, Medium, Small)
(2) Sani-Hands, Alcohol Gel Hand Towelettes
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, Stainless Steel
All medicated items and medications are manufactured in the U.S. or Canada.
SURVIVAL KIT SUPPLY LIST (88 items)
(1) Smith & Wesson SWPRO-BK Pocket Protector Folding Knife, Blade Material: Black Teflon coated 440C steel – This is stainless steel with a minimum of 1.2% carbon This is the hardest of the 440 series, It takes more abuse however it also rusts more easily than the other 440 series stainless steels. 440C can achieve a 60 HRC. At one time it was considered a stainless “Super Steel”
(1) Survival SERE Razor Knife
(1) Compact Pocket Bellows – Collapsible (Telescopic) air blow torch
(1) LED Mini-Torch 25 Lumen USB Rechargeable. Rechargeable battery is included.
(1) BG Personal Sewing Kit w/6 Safety Pins (Assembled in the USA) 14 items: (1) Bobbin #69 Quality Nylon Thread; (2) Heavy Duty Needles; (2) Heavy Duty Pins; (6) Safety Pins; (2) Buttons; (1) Needle Threader
(1) WhirlPak 1L Stand-Up Sterile Water Bag. 4 mil. thickness, sealed and sterile, leakproof closure, Stand-up. Patented Puncture-Proof Tabs. 5″ x 15″. Use to purify collected water using one (1) MP1 tablet. Made in the USA.
(10) Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets,1 tablet purify and disinfect 1L of water. Allow 30 minutes for the purification process to complete. Made in the USA.
(2) Coffee Paper Filter (water straining prior to purification),
(1) Mid-duty 6″ x 9″ 2.4 MIL Zip bag (stores the 3 water treatment items above), use it to collect water.
3m (10 ft) Snare Wire 26 Ga (food gathering/equipment repair),
(1) ACME Tornado Survival Whistle, 117 dB, SOLAS approved and NATO issued. Made in England
(1) Essential Survival Standard Fishing Kit (Assembled in USA) 18 items:
● (1) Heavy Duty Zip Lock Bag
● Jig – (1) Tiny Shad
● Jig Head – (1) 1/16 Unpainted Round
● Bait – (4) Salmon Eggs
● Desiccant – (1) Moisture Absorbing Packet
● Hooks – (2) #4
● Hooks – (2) #6
● Hooks – (2) #8
● Split Shot – (3) BB
● Split Shot – (3) 3/0
● Line – (50 ft) 12LB
(1) Roll Compact Duct Tape, Silver
3 m (10 ft) Lightweight “Fish ‘N Fire” Type III Paracord with reflective tracer, Neon Yellow, Made in USA
3 m (10 ft) MIL-C-5040H Type I Certified Nylon Paracord, White (Made in the USA).
(1) Best Glide Adventurer Night Tracker Button Compass (NATO/U.S. Military Issue),
(1) 100% Pure Beeswax 4″ x 1/2* Candle (1 hour and 50 minutes burn time, Made in USA),
(1) Fresnel Lens Fire Starter,
(1) UST WetFire Tinder, sealed in pouch.
(1) Mini Flint Fire Starter on “Fish ‘N Fire” paracord lanyard. This paracord includes fire tinder jute. Assembled in Canada.
(4) Adventurer Fire Starting Tabs,
(10) UCO All Weather Stormproof NATO Matches with two strikers
(1) Compact Signal Mirror on lanyard with mini-whistle.
(1) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil, 60cm x 60cm (2 ft x 2 ft)
(1) UST Pocket Wire Saw,
(1) High Quality Reusable Orange Survival Blanket, made from tear-resistant Vacuum-metalized Polyethylene (PE), 56″ x 90″
2m (6 ft) Orange Trail Tape
(3) Sheets of Rite in the Rain Waterproof Writing Paper. Made in the USA
(2) Cable / Zip Ties
(1) Emergency water carrier (condom)
(1) APZ Survival Instructions (Made in Canada)
Black Teflon coated 440C steel blade
Black Anodized stainless steel handle.
Cast metal framelock handle
Blade Type: fine edge / plain edge
Blade Length: 2-1/2″
Length Closed: 3-1/4″ / 8.3cm
Torx Key to disassemble / assemble knife is included
Weight: 1.5 oz / 43g
MULTIFUNCTIONAL PARACORD INFO (SurvivorCord)
Lightweight Multifunctional Type III “Fish N Fire” Paracord 550 – Seven individual 3-ply braided core nylon strands that have been pre-shrunk for quality, plus extra two survival strands below:
- FISHING LINE – a single transparent strand of 8 lb. mono-filament fishing line.
- FIRE TINDER JUTE – a single strand waterproof twisted fiber jute, designed to quickly start fires in an emergency. This is the best fire-starting strand on the market.
HYBRID KIT SPECIFICATIONS
3 – 5 days trips
Pouch Colour: Orange
Dimensions: 18 x 16 x 5 cm
Weight (with knife): 520 g