Mountain Day Tripper Lite Medical Kit
The Day Tripper Lite Medical Kit is the ideal resource for a single day in the woods, whether you’re exploring solo or with a friend. Ultra-light and perfectly portable, it fits easily into your day pack and comes equipped with the essentials you may need to manage muscle pain, blisters, splinters, ticks, cuts, and other basic first aid issues. At once complete and compact, the Day Tripper Lite medical kit is proof that good things come in small packages.
- A Quick Guide to Wilderness First Aid pamphlet by Eric A. Weiss, M.D
Offering the most up to date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a fold-out format, this lightweight guide will help you treat both common and serious injuries.
- Easy Care First Aid® System
First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly.
- Find it Fast
Unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts.
- Semi-Transparent, Secure Pockets
See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment.
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room
Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items.
- Splinter and Tick Removal Tool
Hospital-quality, precision-tipped forceps allow you to remove the smallest of splinters and ticks.
- Wound Care Supplies
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds.
- Blister Management Tools
14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin.
Wound care / Burn / Blister
(1) Wilderness First Aid Quick Guide / Manual
(4) Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 x 5 cm (2″ x 2″)
(1) Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 5 cm
(1) Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
(1) Tape, 2.5 cm x 2.25 m (1″ x 2.5 yd.)
(14) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Safety Pin
Cuts & Scrapes
(5) Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm (1″ x 3″)
(5) Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
(3) Butterfly Wound Closure
(3) LORIS™ Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Antiseptic Towelettes
(2) LORIS™ Alcohol prep pads
(3) After Bite Sting Relief Wipe
Dimensions: 14 cm x 5 cm x 10 cm
Weight: 100 g (0.2 lb)
Group Size: 1-2 people
Trip Duration: 1 days
Note: Tender Corporation reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.