The Nitecore HC65M V2 is an upgraded Triple Output Full Metal Rechargeable Helmet Light with 5 brightness levels of main light, 3 light sources, and 4 special modes. The Main Light output is maximum 1750 lumens with beam distance up to 165 m. Ideal for long distant illumination in outdoor.
NVG Mountable Tactical Headlamp – The HC65M v2 can easily snap into a tactical or ballistics helmet with a NVG mounting bracket. Its wide angle beam with five brightness levels provides up close and middle range illumination. You can also swivel the headlamp up and down to easily adjust the beam direction. Its durable metal construction and an IPX8 waterproof rating ensure this headlamp can withstand indoor and outdoor elements and is ready for your next mission!
Tri-output Versatile Headlamp – Equipped with a primary Luminus SST-40-W LED, users will enjoy a 1750 lumen wide-angle output beam capable of a 180 yard throw useful for up-close to mid-range tactical illumination. It adds even more function and versatility with secondary red & high CRI LEDs. A high CRI auxiliary white light provides natural light that reduces eye strain and for up close reading or working while an auxiliary red light helps users preserve night vision in dark environments, great for navigation or map reading.
USB Rechargeable – Never worry about the battery with this headlamp. It comes with a high capacity rechargeable battery. A built-in power indicator allows you to quickly check the battery level anytime. When it is time to recharge, just plug the included charging cable to any USB-C power source.
The Red light can protect night vision effectively without influencing adaptive optics system suitable for wildlife observation, astronomy observation and night photography.
The Auxiliary White Light (CRI≥90) is suitable for short range illumination such as reading, camping or backup lighting in emergency.
The Nitecore HC65 V2 is constructed from rugged aero-grade aluminum alloy with HAIlI military grade hard-anodized finish to protect the core components effectively.
- Utilizes a primary Luminus SST-40-W LED with a max output of 1,750 lumens
- Equipped with a high CRI auxiliary white light (CRI290, Color Temperature: 4500K) and an auxiliary red light
- Unibody TIR lens system reflects uniform and soft light
- A max beam intensity of 7,000cd and a max throw of 165 meters
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides max runtime of 800 hours
- Built-in intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port 180° adjustable tilt angle for various lighting needs
- The power indicator beneath the power button can indicate the remaining battery power (Patent No. ZL201220057767.4)
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage (+0.1V)
- Integrated Advanced Temperature Regulation (Patent No. ZL201510534543.6)
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HA Ill military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof and dustproof rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
Max Output 1750 lumens
Max Beam Distance 165 m
Beam Intensity 7000 cd cd
Max Runtime: 800 hrs
LED: Luminus SST-40-W LED
Battery: 1 × 18650 (Included), 2 × CR123 (optional)
Special Modes: Location Beacon, SOS, Red Caution Light
Beam color: White light, High CRI, Red Light
Length: 82.7 mm / 3.25 in
Head Size: 18.3 mm / 0.72 in
Features: NVG Helmet Mount, Rechargeable, Triple Output
Activity: Military, Low Enforcement, Construction, High CRI Model
Weight: 62.7 g / 2.21 oz
Batteries: One rechargeable Nitecore 18650 Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries.
Nitecore HC65M v2 Headlamp
Nitecore NL1835HP Battery
USB-C Charging Cable
(Headband and headband bracket is not included.)
Warranty: 5-year Nitecore Manufacturer Warranty