NITECORE UMS2 is an intelligent USB dual-slot charger with a total max of output 4,000 mA and a single slot max output of 3.000 mA. With LCD display for real-time charging information, it is equipped with a USB charging port for outdoor charging.
NITECORE UMS2 Intelligent USB dual-slot charger designed to recharge your batteries fast, safe and efficiently. The UMS2 will reach a maximum total output of 4000mA when using a 2A output USB power adapter. When the charger is powered or connected to quick charge (QC) power adapter, the screen will show “Quick Charge” and the single slot will achieve a max output of 3000mA.
Moreover, a brightly lit LCD display reports real information including battery health, charging time, charged volume, charging current, battery voltage and type, cut-off voltage and charging mode. The UMS2 offers an energy saving function that activates and dims the LCD display in 10 minutes, when there is no action to the buttons or batteries.
The UMS2’s intelligent charging technology automatically detects and applies the appropriate charging current/voltage while allows users to manually adjust the charging current/voltage for specialized battery types. The UMS2 supports various battery types (li-ion/imr/lifep04/ni-cd/ni-mh) and common battery sizes including (18650, 16340,14500).
- Intelligent USB Dual-Slot Charger
- QC 2.0 input available
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simuttaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Up to 1,500mA charging speed in a single slot
- Compatible with LHon and NI-MH/Ni-Cd batteries with automatic detection
- Automatic detection of battery power level and automatic selection of the appropriate voltage and charging mode (LIFePO4 and 3.8V LiHon batteries excluded)
- Automatic selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and-dV/dtf)
- Energy-efficient LCD display for real-time charging information
- Capable of manually selecting the charging cut-off voltage and the charging current
- Automatic defection of large/small capacity batteries and automatic selection of appropriate charging current
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation LHon battery restoration
- Overtime charging protection
- Automatic detection of battery internal resistance and display of battery health
- Made from durable and fire-retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by ROHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Output Current Standard Mode: 1,000mA x 2 (MAX)
Weight: 160 g / 5.56 oz