Fenix PD35 CAMO – V2.0 UCP Digital Camo Flashlight
New and improved, the Fenix PD35 Camo (PD35 V2.0 UCP Digital Camo) flashlight is destined to carry forward on Fenix’s most popular flashlight. Moreover, fitted with the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, this light delivers a maximum 1000 lumens at a distance of 820 feet (250 meters). Turn the light on and off with the tail switch and cycle through the six lighting modes via the newly designed metal side switch. Additionally, the switch has a built-in battery level indicator. Also, you can achieve an incredible 430 hours of runtime when using the new ECO brightness level.
Compact and built-tough, the PD35 Camo flashlight is IP68 rated; dust proof and waterproof underwater to two meters. Perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity, the PD35 V2.0 UCP Digital Camo is destined to be YOUR favourite light too.
- Max 1000 lumens
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (not included)
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Length: 5.4″ (138 mm)
Body: 0.9″ (23 mm)
Head: 1.0″ (25.4 mm)
Weight: 3.1 oz. (88 g) weight excluding batteries
Batteries (not included): One rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix.
Included: Holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings and spare rubber switch boot
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix
Notice: Parameters lab tested with a Fenix ARB-L18-3500 18650 battery and may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments. *Runtime of Turbo is accumulated time when overheat protection activates.