The Versatile, Extra-durable, and Reusable UST Survival Blanket 2.0 provides all-weather protection by reflecting your own body heat back to you. Windproof and waterproof, it can also be used as an emergency lean-to shelter, ground cloth, additional warmth for sleeping bags, and for wrapping cold or frozen food during transport. It’s ideal for carrying in a day pack for emergencies, or as part of an emergency kit for your car or home.
Durable for multiple uses, the Survival Blanket 2.0 has a three-ply construction, with one layer each of polyethylene, reinforced fabric, and metalized polyester. Use for warmth or shelter in emergency situations. You can make a lean-to shelter by lashing ropes through the corner grommets, and it reflects heat up when used as a ground cloth. Weighing 13.6 ounces, it measures 60 x 83 inches. It’s backed by a two-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
• Ideal for carrying in a day pack for emergencies, or as part of an emergency kit for your car or home
• Multi-function, windproof, and waterproof survival blanket reflects heat back to you in emergency situations
• Lightweight yet durable for use over and over again
• High-visibility reflective surface works for emergency signaling
• Use inside of, or wrapped around, a sleeping bag for extra warmth on cold nights
• Use for warmth in a tent, ground cover to reflect heat up, as an emergency lean-to shelter, and more
• Constructed of polyethylene, reinforced fabric, and metalized polyester
• Wrap cold/frozen food in it for transport
Item # 20-PGR0010-08
Colour: Orange/Silver Reflect
Dimensions: L x W: 211 x 150 cm (83” x 59” )
Weight: 385 g (13.6 oz.)
Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty