UST Tick Wrangler
- Sturdy aluminum construction will not bend, rust, crack, or break
- Includes a ruler (inches and centimeters) to help identify the type of tick. Knowing the type of tick will help determine if there is a risk of Lyme Disease or other types of infection
- Small size fits in your first aid kit and easily attaches to gear with the included carabiner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Place the Tick Wrangler’s loop end over the tick and rest on the skin, so that the tick appears in the larger end of the loop.
2. Slide the Tick Wrangler™ along the skin so that the narrow end of the loop slides under the tick.
3. Continue to slide the Tick Wrangler™ slightly up and away from the skin.
4. Tick should come away from the ski easily, with head intact.
Size: 3.7″ x 1.6″ x 0.25″ (94 x 41 x 6mm)
Weight: 0.3 oz. (9g)
Warranty : Lifetime Limited Warranty