Sportsman Whitetail Medical Kit
Hunting and fishing demand specially-tailored gear, which is why Adventure Medical Kits has created the Whitetail Medical kit. Designed for recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to four days long, the Whitetail Medical Kit contains supplies to treat the most common injuries, including penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, stabilizing sprains, and stopping severe bleeding. Weighing just one pound and compact enough to fit in any pack, the Whitetail is required equipment on your next hunting/fishing adventure.
Clean and Close Wounds. Irrigation syringe, antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing wounds.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains. Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Stop Blisters Before they Start. Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker’s #1 injury.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care. Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
(1) Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
(4) Easy Access Bandages, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
(3) Bandage, Butterfly Closure
(2) Conforming Gauze Bandage, 7.6 cm
(2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 5 x 5 cm, Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 10 x 10 cm, Pkg./2
(2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 7.6 x 10 cm
(1) Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
(1) Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
(1) Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
(1) Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
Medication / Instrument
(1) EMT Shears, 4″
(2) After Bite Sting Relief Wipe
(3) Safety Pins
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Patient Assessment Form
Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 8.8 cm / 7.5″ x 5.5″ x 3.5″
Weight: 450 g / 1 lb
Group Size: 1-4 people
Trip Duration: 1-4 days
Note: Tender Corporation reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.