Mountain Hiker Medical Kit
The Hiker Medical Kit is built for weekend warriors. A must-have companion when you and a friend hit the trail for a day or two, the Hiker is equipped with carefully-selected supplies tailored to meet any basic first aid needs you might experience along the way. The Hiker is as comprehensive as it is compact: blisters, stomach aches, sprains, and wounds won’t slow you down for long when you have the lightweight Hiker with you.
- A Quick Guide to Wilderness First Aid pamphlet by Eric A. Weiss, M.D
Offering the most up to date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a fold-out format, this lightweight guide will help you treat both common and serious injuries.
- Easy Care First Aid® System
First aid supplies are organized in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly.
- Find it Fast
Unique external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts.
- Semi-Transparent, Secure Pockets
See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access. Zippers prevent items from falling out when opening the kit or accessing it in a vertical environment.
- Trapezoidal Bag for Added Room
Ingeniously designed in super-durable nylon with darting to provide extra space inside the kit for your own items.
- Supplies to Stop Bleeding Fast
12.7 x 22.8 cm Trauma pad and elastic bandage to control life-threatening bleeding.
- Hospital-Quality Tools
Professional tools, including EMT shears and precision forceps, ensure the most efficient and effective backcountry medical care.
- Wound Care Supplies
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- Blister Management Tools
14 pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to treat hot spots and blisters and alcohol pads for removing the oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin.
Wound care / Burn / Blister
(1) Wilderness First Aid Quick Guide / Manual
(4) Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.5 x 7.5 cm (3″ x 3″)
(2) Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 x 5 cm (2″ x 2″)
(1) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 5 x 7.5 cm (2″ x 3″)
(1) Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 5 cm
(1) Conforming Gauze Bandage, 5 cm (2″)
(1) Tape, 2.5 cm x 2.25 m (1″ x 2.5 yd.)
(14) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
(3) After Bite Sting Relief Wipe
Cuts & Scrapes
(5) Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm (1″ x 3″)
(5) Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
(3) Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
(3) LORIS™ Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Antiseptic Towelettes
(2) LORIS™ Alcohol prep pads
(1) EMT Shears, 10 cm (4″)
(1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
(1) Safety Pin
(2) Nitrile Glove
(1) Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
Dimensions: 16.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 14 cm (6.5″ x 3″ x 5.5″)
Weight: 200 g (0.45 lb)
Group Size: 1-2 people
Trip Duration: 1-2 days
Note: Tender Corporation reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
There are no reviews yet.